CCES Birthday Party Bin
The Birthday Party Bin contains the following items:
5 Soccer balls
5 Skipping ropes
5 Ball hops
12 Hockey sticks
2 Goalie sticks
6 Hockey balls
1 Set of rings
6 Dodge balls
1 Hand pump
The bin is stored in the kitchen, next to the gym. Please return it there at the end of the party.
There is a checklist located on the outside of the bin so that the user can check that all the items have been returned.
If any items are lost or damaged, please replace them or let the school know. You will be responsible for the replacement cost.
We are blessed to be part of this school community, please help keep the bin organized and ready for the next user.
Thank you so much!
CONDITIONS AND TERMS
- Application for the use of school facilities must be forwarded to the school at least 2 weeks in advance for the engagement. All payments for the use of facilities must be received at least one week prior to the event. Make cheques payable to: Credo Christian Elementary School.
- Rental applications for the season shall be given special consideration in terms of rental fee, provided the full fee is paid in advance.
- School functions have priority over Rental Agreements, and may preclude a rental activity on certain occasions. If any of the facilities covered by the agreement are required for purposes of the School, or if the School Society shall require any of the facilities for one night for any purpose, the said facilities shall be made available to the School Society, provided that the Renter receives seven (7) days notice to any such intended use. Groups wishing to cancel a session are to notify the School Office in advance when a session is cancelled, or regular rental charge may apply.
- All chairs and tables required by the renter must have the customary protective coverings on the legs. Those which do not have proper protection will not be permitted in the gym.
- A $50 deposit may be required at the time of renting. This deposit is refundable (at the discretion of the administration) after it has been determined that the premises have been properly cleaned and no property damage has occurred.
- Applicants must represent properly constituted community groups capable of accepting responsibility for conduct of participants and financial responsibility for any damages.
- Footwear with heels and/or hard soles shall not be permitted on playing floors while participating in athletic events. Only non-scuff footwear is permitted for this purpose. Footwear normally used outside, must not be used in the gymnasium for athletic activities.
- The use of alcoholic beverages is limited to wine. Securing a liquor license for this is the responsibility of the activity supervisor.
- There will be no Saturday evening gym and kitchen rental during the academic school year (unless by special board permission). Rental of the gym for sports activities excludes use of all other rooms except for washrooms. Dancing and gambling are prohibited on the school premises.
- The person in charge of the group is responsible for the admission, actions, and behaviour of all participants and/or spectators on the property of the School Society. All groups using school facilities shall provide adequate supervision of the participants in the activity by a mature person(s). Take all and any action that may be required for the preservation of the School Society's property, and ensure that the school premises are left in the same order and condition as it was left by school personnel. With certain groups, the Board may require the attendance of a school custodian to assist the group in carrying out the above condition. The cost of the custodian's fee will be added to the rental charges.
- P.E. equipment, such as volleyball and badminton stands, nets, and other such equipment where available, may be used by groups at the discretion of the school administration. Supplies such as balls, racquets, etc. must be provided by the groups. Games involving the use of equipment or supplies in such a manner as to harm the building will not be permitted.
- All activities must be confined to the parts of the building stipulated on the agreement. Sub-letting of facilities is not permitted. Rental of the gym for weddings, receptions, or the like, includes the use of kitchen facilities. However, arrangements for use of place settings, cutlery etc. must be made elsewhere.
- Certain groups whose purpose it is to further the educational endeavours of our Society are permitted free use of the school facilities for their regular meetings.
- Set-up of the facilities for an event may be arranged at a mutually agreed-upon time by renter and school, provided the school program will not be affected.
- The renter agrees with the board to indemnify and save harmless the board from and against any and all manner of actions, causes of action. claims, liabilities, damages, loss, cost or expense which the board may sustain or incur by reason of any act or omission of the renter with regard to the performance or non-performance of any of the terms herein contained, or any loss of life or injury, damage or loss to any person or property in, upon or about the school however and by whomsoever caused in respect of the use by and access to the school, the gym, and any other area of the school by the renter.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel this rental agreement at any time at its discretion.
Gym for Weddings/Banquets
Kitchen (without dishes)
Gym per evening for Sports & Birthday parties
Gym -Sports and/or Courses (non-members)